|Illustration and Fine Art|
|Released Games and Animation Films|
|Exhibition list and Articles|
ACADEMY of ART COLLEGE- September 2002
1. Introduction to Video Game Development
2. Art for Video Games
3. Level Design
San Francisco, California
Art Director, SONY ONLINE STUDIOS May 2001- March 2002
Foster City, California
Developing online services and content for Playstation2
· Creation of 3D content for PS2 online harness with 3Dstudio Max and Maya
· Conceptual art work creation of different elements of PS2 on line services
· Development of the pipe line to stream the assets from artist to programmers
· Assisting in development of user interface for PS2 Broadband Adapter Setup CD
· Organizing and running a drawing workshop for artist
Art Director, KONAMI December 1995- March 2001
Redwood City, California
Developing for Dreamcast CastleVania (Resurrection). (September 1999 - March 2001)
· Supervised art related issues and decided on how the game has to be developed 'art wise', quality assurance of game art.
· Conceptual art (character design, level design, level layouts, developing a story for
pre-rendered in game movie and providing art direction to cinematic team).
· Worked with programmers on game technology prototype.
· Hired artists, trained artists, helped artist to stay on schedule by manipulating responsibilities and manpower.
· Developed a library of game related visual reference materials (books, games, movies etc..)
· Managed artists, making sure they were content working under a high-pressure game development environment.
Game Designer, KONAMI COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA ,
Redwood City, California (October 1997 - August 1999)
Developed the game for PC and Playstation BOTTOM OF THE 9TH 98 and 99
Designer, KONAMI COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT CHICAGO, INC.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois (December 1995 October 1997)
Developed concept ideas
and characters, created environments, designed and rendered load screens, backgrounds
and animations for SONY Playstation platform games,
BEAT THE CHAMP for coin up, BOTTOM OF THE 9TH 97 for consumer.
DOROS MOTION New York City (January 1995 - December 1995)
Worked as CG artist, using 3-D computer animation, and special effects, designed television commercials, industrial / educational music films and animated children's video programs such as "THE MAESTRO PLAYS" which has been selected for inclusion in the prestigious Fifth Annual New York Digital Salon of 1997.
Animator, NBC New York City (April 1995)
Worked on the opening Animation for 1996 Atlanta Olympic games
Animator, LESTER WEISS COMPUTER
ANIMATION, New York City
(December 16, 1992 - January 5, 1995)
Worked as an animator and computer graphic artist created 2D and 3D animations on projects for television programming, commercials, multimedia, and Broadway shows. Examples include BEWITCHED for Columbia Pictures, HOW TO SUCCED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING for Broadway, and a Civil War multimedia opening.
Artist, CHROMAVISION, New York City (November 1991 - December 1992)
Worked on the film documentary for "MAIMONIDES RESEARCH INSTITUTE" Haifa Israel.
SOYUSTELEFILM, Moscow, Russia (June 1987 - November 1991)
Worked as a cell cartoon animator on THE OBEDIENT PUPIL directed by Yuliy Kalisheer and SMALL BUTTERFLY directed by Boris Tuzanovich. Also, worked as puppet and computer animator for THE SELFLESS HARE directed by Alexey Soloviev and THE PICKPOCKET directed by Aida Zyablikova.
PC 3D Studio
Max, Maya, RenderWare Art tools, Adobe Photoshop, Fractal Design Painter,
SGI Wavefront Explore, Elastic Reality, Xaos and Pandemonium,
Traditional cell animation, painting with oils and watercolors, drawing and sketching, sculpting, wood carving.
Amateur boxing license for 2002
Certification in Maya for Games
College of Art, Krasnopresnenskaya,
Moscow, Russia, Bachelor of Fine Arts 1988.
Courses: Fine Art, Drawing, Composition, Art History
All - Union Institute for Advanced Level
Training of TV and Radio Broadcasting Workers,
Moscow, Russia, Animation Cartoon Artist Degree, 1991.
Courses: Traditional and Computer Animated cartoon artist mastery, Drawing, Caricature,
History and theory of animated cartoon, 35mm stop motion camera.
Fine Art portfolio and demo reel available upon request